I won’t be doing this every week, but I still have a few things I’d like to share. This image has nothing to do with what’s on the list, but I love it so much. The Lonely Island is on my daily playlist, even I find it strange that I don’t get tired of it. I know it won’t happen, but I dream of Martha Stewart’s kitchen (and baking empire). Dreaming is fun! I’d also like to mention that I’m aware that it isn’t time for Thanksgiving in America, and that it’s isn’t even the right month. Like I said, I just like the picture…
1. The music video for Ödland’s Østersøen. Paper crafting at it’s best!
2. Banksy goes for gold in time for the Olympics.
3. I bookmarked these doormats for the day we need to replace our current (boring, plain black) one.
4. This amazing blanket which consists of several sheets containing a traditional bedtime story.
5. I still have to make it, but this looks like a life-changing chocolate cake.
6. This Pinterest board is pretty funny, I just wish there were more posts.
7. The 20 best Phil Dunphy quotes. These are guaranteed to brighten up your mood…
8. I could scroll for hours looking at these beautiful rooms and furniture.
9. Eline Pellinkhof’s house is a crafter’s dream. I was drawn to the cross stitches – even the ones painted on the wall.
10. Beadémon, or beaded Pokémon. These detailed little guys are pretty impressive!